Puzzled by DHEA testosterone results
Hi all, I am on a good track of exploring my health.

I have had chronic stress for last 3 years. And it really damaged my health, depleted me on many aspects. Quality of health was massively degraded. Though I didn't develop any diseases as such. In last one year I started to regain control of my health, moving towards top health starting from very bottom. Learned a lot. I am 35/M.

Done many tests in last 6 months. Been to two doctors. Glad I am pinpointing and getting close to root of my disarray.

Chronic stress exhaustion, nutrition depletion, and inflammation in many parts... is one line description of my condition.  

In my tests -
Vit D was very low  - fixed that - stress burns Vit D fast
Discovered that - Mg deficiency, stress burns Mg fast, the lab result are never correct on this - fixing that
Discovered that - Chronic stress kills the gut flora, completely messes up digestion - fixing that
Discovered that - Low on fatty acids, EPA, DHA, GPA - improving that
Discovered that - neurotransmitters are out of balance, stress burns them, cognition impaired, depression like condition, loss of motivation, loss of interest - fixing that, slow improvement
Discovered that - sexual health is degraded, almost complete shutdown - very slow improvement
Discovered that - with all these above, inflammation outrage in many parts, too much Prostaglandin E2, bladder problems, and prostate problems, digestive track problem - slowly improving

All these factors are interlinked, cumulatively the result is greatly degraded health. you can just imagine. Fatigue, sick and dysfunctional.

And on top of all that, at the center is the Adrenal, the one responsible for handling stress. Adrenal is tired, exhausted, I feel tingling moving sensations on both adrenal sides.

My latest result show that my DHEA levels
104.6 ug/dL LC-MS/MS (5 - 532 range)

Cortisol 15.8 ug/dL (5 - 23 range) Morning 10am, 1 hr after waking up

Other adrenal hormones seem in normal number. Just DHEA is questionable.

Interestingly I have high Testosterone,  I surely have some signs of high T.
810 ng/dL LC-MS/MS (260-1000 range)

I am puzzled where does my DHEA stand? Is it very bad, poor, or just slightly low? Because the lab range makes no sense, the low is 5, which I think one might as well be dead if DHEA is 5.  
Other trustworthy sources say it shall be from 120-520 ug/dL, 350+ is best for my age.

Thyroid -
Total T3 - 116 ng/dL (60 - 200 range)
Total T4 - 8.7 ug/dL (4.5 - 12 range)
TSH 2.52 uIU/ml (0.30 - 5.5 range)

I have been taking many supplements, B complex, A, C, D, E, amino acid complex, fatty acids, probiotics, some herbs. Diet is good, veggies, fruits, healthy food, and work-out. Using a fitness band to regulate my activities.

I am looking for some insight on DHEA levels, possibly using DHEA supplements, and its relation to my high T and other conditions that I am slowly improving on. Any experiences, inputs, pointers are welcome.

Don't go by levels on websites, go by the ranges on the labs as they differ by each lab and make sure you are looking at the same ug/dl vs another measurement... it can be very confusing. Also some labs use a different assay to get the result. It can be apples and oranges.

DHEA is a precursor hormone - it converts to T and estrogen. So your DHEA is fine but your T is high (which it is really normal), they would need to look at FSH and LH to see if your pituitary is telling the T to be produced or something else is going on. But they won't do that as it is normal levels. Unless you have super duper acne and greasy skin and some weird signs, I don't think they will do anything, and it is age adjusted at the better labs.

I can't comment on the other things...