Saliva Test Kit
Hello, does anyone know a website or where I can purchase a saliva test kit? A reliable one? I'm not getting much help from google search. :/ Thank You.
Doctors tend not to accept the do it yourself testing. Why not find a doctor that will send samples off to a reputable lab? ACL labs will send the kits to your PCP or endo and then you can do the testing at home and mail them in for results.
Hmm. The naturopath I'm consulting asked me to test myself and just send her the results. She's supposed to specialize in Adrenal Fatigue. Sighs. She's not seeming too professional though. Unfortunately she's the less expensive of only two naturopaths in Miami. Thanks for your reply
If you live in Canada the site you need is Rocky Mountain Laboratory.  They give you a list of health food stores and naturapaths who carry their tests.  They may also know who carries the same test in the USA
Good luck