Shaky, sweaty
Hi Everybody, I came here quite often to read and get some infos.  

I am an office worker. I had a 'big' breakfast this morning, small bowl of spaghetti (about 5 spoonfull)   +  two pieces of bread + a mug of mild coffee (the appetite was quite high this morning).  Upon reaching lunch hour (1.00pm),  I suddenly got shaky, sweaty,  lightheaded, fast heart rate.  I am having flu, cough, fever these couple of days and had taken all the necessary meds prescribed by the doctor + a day sick leave.  I was wondering whether it's the hypoglycemia or the low adrenal. I try as much as possible to avoid stress dose (HC).  After taking two pieces of bread and a muffin, I felt better but still groggy and some shaky.  

I had once made a call to a doctor asking him whether we can have hypoglycemia (it was late afternoon) despite having breakfast and lunch, and he said yes. I don't understand this either.  

Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you and Happy New Year to All.  
If you are having the flu, the body needs more cortisol as it needs more to help heal the body. If you have a fever, you have to stress dose - judging how much you need takes some art and some science - but the rule of thumb is a fever over 100 needs a double dose. Vomiting needs a double dose.

Remember that AI is basically low salt so perhaps non of the food had enough salt - plus it was mostly carb, no protein and that all becomes sugar and goes away fast...  so I would make sure you have enough salt, protein and a tad more cortef - even if you just take an extra 5mg to get you over the hump - and see if you feel better.
Thank you Rumpled.  That helps me a lot.  I really don't have the appetite these few days except yesterday morning and I've overlooked about the salt and protein, it had been 6 days now.  Hope thing goes well for you and family and ready to celebrate our New Year 2011.