Adrenal Insufficiency Community
What is the meadian 10AM corisol level for no symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

Past 9 months I have been experincing increased nausea, brain fog, lower than my prior average BP by 10-20 points and lower HR from prior average 75 to av 62 now. This has progressed from only early AM to now 24/7 except a day now and then 100% normal. Have seen 2 cardiologist and both rule out cardiac.

I have had a potassium low issue the past 5 years until this low BP started and now my potassium is alway high end of normal and at times slightly over normal. I have had NO diet or drug changes. My sodium is mid range normal always as are other electrolites. GI Dr suggested cortisol be checked last week so had Endo check.

My baseline cortisol at 10AM was 11.1. Endo said great level. With ACHT injection I appropriately elevated +20 points at 30 min  and +25 points at 60 min. I was very nauseated & foggy when given the ACHT and within 10 min the nausea and fog was gone until mid afternoon?

Is a baseline of 11.1 low enough to be causing any symptoms? My cardio knows that I start having PVC's if my K gets below 3.8 which is still with in normal range so I am sensitive to some blood changes that are within normal range so is this possible with cortisol? Could a 11.2 cortisol mid-morning level be causing any symptoms or does anyone have other suggestions. We have dome extensive gastro, cardiac, thyroid, kidney, and liver test.
Every lab and every country has different levels. Just saying a number means little - you have to know the range.

10am is not the best time to do a test - 7 or 8 am is best for cortisol as that is peak rhythm so I find it actually strange that the test was done at 10 - it must have been done for convenience, not for accuracy.

There are other hormones that effect K, like renin and aldosterone - were those tested?

Did they test your ACTH?