Adrenal Insufficiency Community
adderall and adrenal glands

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

adderall and adrenal glands

I've been on Adderall (adderrall) for a year. I would exercise ALOT on it and it would make me sweat profusely. Now I cant even get out of bed without it and need it just to feel normal.  Aside from being addicted to Adderall (adderrall), is it possible that my adrenal glands have become exhausted?
I know there are a lot of sites out there that talk about tired adrenal glands... but I am not in that school. Just like the rest of your body - they are built for life and no one talks abut tired lungs? Tired skin? Ah... no. They can however, become diseased or suppressed.

Fatigue can be a symptom of so many things that finding the reason has to be gone over carefully by a doctor - it can be hormones, vitamins, etc etc etc on up to more serious things. So please see your doctor.