adrenal gland lesion
I was told I have leion on  my right adreal gland that is2.6 x  2.2 cm with few  cystic  foci whatever  that means. I was also told. i was alo told   i  cerebral  aneurysm and chiari malformatìon. i was alo told i was also told i may   have parkinsons disease. I guess my question is.what kind  of symptoms does adrènal gland cysts cause. No one seem too concened  with it i only found  out because i read my medical records.shòuld i  be worried
Wow... you have a lot going on.

Adrenal symptoms can vary a LOT. It depends on the hormones impacted - so it can impact estrogen and testosterone making them a bit lower. Or higher.

It can make you tired. Or it can make you wired - while tired. It can raise your blood pressure - or lower it. It can make you crave salt. It can impact your immune system for the worse.

The symptoms vary so much that you really just have to get screened. Just FYI - that is a pretty large cyst for the adrenal. The entire gland is only 6-8 grams in weight and 5mm x 7.5 cm.

I don't know if you should be worried - but it would be prudent to at least know if the cyst is impacting your hormones. I know that people with Cushing's do form adrenal cysts. Cushing's people have too much cortisol.
Thank you for responding. I will talk to my dr about this on Thursday. Tomorrow I go about my cerebral aneurysm. Getting tired of seeing doctors.
I hear ya... Good luck with the aneurysm - hope it is benign or easily treatable.

I get copies of everything and try to stay on top of what is going on with me - but it can be overwhelming at times and few people understand.