can sweat from adrenal insufficiency discolor clothes
My  stepdaughter is in her 20's with no respirator problems and  has sweat that discolors her clothes and bed sheets where ever her body sweat touches them. Is this sweat characteristic of people with adrenal insufficiency ?
I am not sure, but I know when I had high cortisol, I used to discolor my clothes and sheets.

Usually when you have AI, you are not supposed to sweat - it is very bad for you as it drains salt and can be dangerous. So if she is sweating that much, I hope she is taking salt enough to make up for what she is losing as well as fluids.
Have you come to any conclusions on this sweating? I have the same problem and am on may meds for my joints. I was wondering if that had anything to do with that.
Sweat in general can cause discoloration if you do it a lot. I know I can discolor my clothes and sheets (even my mattress cover) so it is a matter of how much. It is also a bear to get the stains out!
something that is really good for bleaching stains out of white things is to use lemon juice and salt--kinf od rum them into the stain--and then set them out in bright sunshine--don't know if that will help anyone----but I thought i'd throw it out there
kind of rub   sheesh