low cortisol and testosterone levels
I have not felt well in years and recently found a doctor to listen.  I have two tumors on my pituitary gland and had bloodwork done at 10:45 am, that showed testosterone of 227(249-836) and cortisol of 4.9(6.2-19.4)Anybody have anything like this and if so, what did they find was wrong?
Are you being treated for the two pituitary tumors? What type are they?

The lesions could impact the other hormones - but you have to know what the lesions are - and you have to know what the other tests are - such as elevated cortisol usually lowers cortisol but in your case you have low cortisol... so what time of day was the test done? Have you ever had cortisol tests done at any other time of day?

There is not enough information to tell what is wrong and besides - it would take a doctor - a neuro-endo - to tell you that, not an internet community...
i don't have pituitary tumors, but i did test low for cortisol and testosterone.  i also tested low for a number of other things.  my testosterone took the longest to get normalized.  i am female and was having to use a testosterone cream for a while.