low soium and symptoms

I’m writing in regards to the results of recent blood work I had done. Almost all levels were normal except for sodium, triglycerides, and VLDL; all of which were mildly low. Specifically, the levels were:
Sodium: 133 mmol/L (normal range 134-145)
TriglyceridesHigh blood cholesterol and triglycerides
Triglyceride level: 45mg/dl (normal range 50-150)
VLDL: 9 mg/dl (normal range 10-31)
I am concerned mostly about my sodium level. I have read that low sodium level can be caused by a thyroid issue (My TSH level was in normal range) or perhaps adrenal insufficiency. I also have symptoms that include nausea, muscle weakness, and irregular bowel movements with some minor weight loss. I was tested for celiac disease yesterday and am waiting for the results. My question is are any of you aware of low sodium being an early sign of an adrenal issue and does this warrant me seeing an endocronologist given my other symptoms? Thanks!
Low sodium to me, a layman, actually points to a renin or aldosterone issue. After all, renin and aldosterone control sodium and potassium. Sodium and potassium work together.

Is that your only low sodium? Do you have low blood pressure?

It may be an endo, or a cardiologist.