secondary adrenal insufficiency??
I recently was in the er and they tested my cortisol level (due to my bp running low and other symptoms of Addison's)...my level 7.5..the er drs sent me to an endo for further testing..the hospital also did acth stim test..my results were

Cortisol baseline 7.5
Cortisol 1hr later 31.6
They somehow forgot to draw the acth with that test so I had to do the test again...results were

Cortisol baseline 9.8
Cortisol 1hr 35.7
Acth 18
Acth 1hr 8.5

The dr that read my results said my cortisol was low prior to the stim and that my acth was low...mentioned secondary adrenal insufficiency...I had my endo appt a couple days ago and he ordered a lot of blood work..
found out my cortisol level and acth this time around...
cortisol  was 4.4 acth was 16.5....all of these have been drawn in the morning...any opinions on my numbers?
We need to know what the test ranges are to be able to tell much about the test.

Your baseline cortisol looks like it could be on the low end, but the 1 hr. draw numbers look normal for cortisol.
Agree with Kev... it looks like you did a normal stim - but that the ACTH was not chilled and spun.