Adults with Special Needs Community
Big Problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Big Problem

I have been have an overactive bladder and painful urination, which comes out withblood. I havent slept long and its painful. I was prescribed medicine but its not much help. Do you any fast treaments? I bleed every time i urinate and been urinating alot. I more concerned because my docter said bladder infenction is rare in males my age. I have no bruising or bleeding outside of my penis its all inner. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
                                                                              Much Thanks