Brain Injury /Bi Polar
I am having a proplem making friends with women again in peron I have Friends that are women online that tell me that thsy love me but they are very far away and I dontyn know how I will see them so I tried to see if they were just playing online or were they really intersted in me I lost my best friend when she moved in with her boyfriend we were roommates ofr 8m months and very close she alept with her dooor open so she could hear if I was having a night mare she would come check onme and we would talk she would hug me and tell me it was going to be OK that was a big deal in my life I dont have that from anyone now I am trying to go to new disabled groups OI go tom a VA Group but it is all guys I need more interaction with women in my life again I have been alone for over 4 years so I dontn need more time to find myself I am not lost thank you and I do love myself I just need to relearn how to get to know some one I dont have my cell phone anymore I couldnt afford to pay the bill this month It was 100.00 and if i paied it I wound have been broke OI had other bills to pay off and I had to not pay that one so I could have gas and spending monet ofr the while month..

Frank Duffey
Have you tried any singles groups in your area? Do you belong to a church? Sometimes churches have singles groups too. You are much better off focusing on meeting women in person than online - you never know what you'll run into online, lol!

Are you shy around women - is this why you have been looknig online? Please be careful with that.

Penn