Adults with Special Needs Community
Pick a topic, any topic
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pick a topic, any topic

It's been way to quiet again around here. I can hear crickets chirping. Somebody pick a topic we can discuss. I tried...it didn't go over too well I guess based on the response, lol!

Penn
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
365714_tn?1292202708
Hmm did you notice this forum is lacking a med health page feature.  I finally pmed medhelp to give the alcholism (alcoholism) forum one and been trying to get pages up there.
Blank
222135_tn?1236491821
That would be great. Then we'd have some good topics!
Blank
365714_tn?1292202708
Boundaries... I'm having to learn that just because I think I may be able to help people on a certain subject, doesn't mean I should, especially not if it is something irrelevant to my life. It doesn't matter how helpful I could be. It's not my fault. I'm just the wrong person to be doing the thing.

I just wish I didn't have to feel so bad and be so hard on myself over it...
Blank
222135_tn?1236491821
So sorry I've been away so long. Not been doing well healthwise.

Boundaries is a great topic. I think we all have difficulties with boundaries. Also in a forum such as this, we are all vulnerable to someone encroaching on our boundaries as well. I did notice you and I both questioned the same person who sent us both freindship invites, but we had no info on him.

I agree it is sooo hard to resist the urge to help people when we perceive that they need assistance, even if all we can offer is support. I always want to solve everyone's problems for them - like superwoman, lol!

I notice that you are the same way. You try to answer everyone's questions on the autism forum. You wear yourself out, I'd bet!

Let's talk more about boundaries...anybody else?

Penn
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adults with Special Needs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank