Adults with Special Needs Community
how can i show real me inside to others?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.

am a 29 year old girl.I try to keep myself as good as i can like i try to not shout or show my anger.if i cry or shout i hide it from other people.if someone does bad to me i try to be more good to him instead of taking revenge or punishing him.I give him time to understand his mistake and i easilly forgive him or her.All in summary i understand everything and even i notice every small details in life that other people may not realize.some people call this as being too much sensitive person getting hurt easily by everything.however,i try to pretend to other people as if i am not sensitive so that they be comfortable with me and i can have close friends.but i can t pretend as numb and not sensitive anymore cause i hear most people call me as idiot,stupid or someone that doesn't understand whats good or bad.and even people hurt me more for sense of humor or jealousy.I get pressurized lots and i explode all at sudden in a way that i get blind and i attack them with my words or rarely body.the more i try to understand people the more i get hurt from them.so i dunno what to do cause after attacking them they think am totally crazy or insane and they stop keeping contact with me.I know i have difficulty showing my real emotions and expressing myself properly from first meeting and maybe its the reason why other people don't see real me inside and they don't take serious my words and my warning to them.i give u an example.my bf left me cause he thought am a ***** or jerk to let him be with other girls if he cant enjoy sex with me.he was shocked to see i am not jealous about him though i love him. He never could understand if i let him be with other girls is not cause i don't have feelings for him.its cause i love him lots and i cant see he suffers not having proper sex when he is with me or same again i couldn't show him if i let him freely look at other girls and i don't react just like am not jealous doesn't mean really i like he look at them.I love him lots that i don't believe in limiting my loved one or pressurizing him to be only with me when he desires to enjoy only via looking.every one even my parents know me exactly 180 degree different from real me inside.am going crazy cause i feel like everyone is blind to see my real feelings or identity inside.what can i do to show other people real me.I try to talk them and explain all but mostly they don't have time or mood even to listen to me.i wanna have some close friends to understand me and see actual me inside.i mean my real character.please help me.thanks
Listern! From what I just hear you say, I guess you are a very good girl, doing the right things and the very best of all. But here is my opinion! Don't leave for tomorrow what is for today. Be good! Be gentle! Be sweet! Be nice but remember not to leave anything worry you for the all day and night.  
Just deal with problems as they arrive. If you believe ur man is cheating for exemple, face him sweet and nicely. Kiss him and let him know, you may not be sweeter next time. Tell him how you feel when u still can kiss and laugh. It will work him up. If you not happy about something, just tell whoever it may concern while you still friends and happy. Tell 'em: "...hey! You know I really don't like you treating me in such. Please don't do it again for our own good. " If this personne keep on doing what they do! Then they don't deserve you.
People dont make sense sometimes.  You cant change who they are and they like the way they are.  So dont change you because of them.  Most important thing is to be yourself, truth will set you free.  If someone doesnt like the true you then its their loss.  Its good not to be jelous, controlling, judgemental, a leir, or rude.  Im not perfect but i have morals and a good heart.  If someone doesnt see that then i dont talk to them.  I have very few friends due to relationship, working, being busy, being clean, being honest, and being myself.  I really dont care though because 2 great sincere friends is better than 20 ******** friends.  Some people only care about themselves and if you dont let them use you then they dont like you.  Its how the world works.  Some people say there are "givers" and "takers."  Im not a taker but i dont jus let people take advantage either.  Give some an inch they take a mile.  Wheres the happy medium?  BE YOURSELF and stand up for yourself
well i wanted to kiss him and also wanted to tell him am not gonna be sweeter next time ..but he is not givin me time to tell so i just forget what i was gonna tell as i see he is in hurry and the only option is writting him in text..i wrote and described all to him but i know he is not fan of long texts so i doubt he even reads them or not...thanx for ur comment
ya dear living for ourself only is good..i was just thinking like u before falling in love..when u are in love its not matter of u only..u even devote urself on ur lover..u dont care about urself like before..u think u r happy if he is happy...so when am in love i mostly forget myself..i know its bad but i can t do anything with it..love hurts..thax for ur comment
I suggest the be you with you friends cause they will surely think that you are other if you are controlling being you in front of them.