Adults with Special Needs Community
pls help me my beard growth
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pls help me my beard growth

hi i'm 20 my beard and mustache growth is slow. what can i do about it...really slow. only one or two string of hair is coming . pls help me.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
SOME DEVELOPE HAIR GROWTH AND DIFFEREBT AGES,SOME NEVER DEVELOPE THE HAIR GROWTH FOR A FULL MUSTACHE OR BEARD.

MUCH DEPENDS THE ONSET OF PUBERTY.

TRY NOT TO WORRY TO MUCH.

IF THIS IS A GREAT CONCERN,YOU CAN DISGUSS THIS WITH YOUR GP

T-LYNN
Blank
16321_tn?1213294807
Your hair will eventually be thicker in your Beard and mustache and you might wish you still had the hair you had on your head when you were younger. Careful what you wish for some folks got to shave a couple times a day just to look clean.
Mine is turning grey and white and growing out of my temples closer to my eyes i got to shave it and dye it everywhere else. I am one who wishes it was that soft peach fuzz it started as.
Blank
222135_tn?1236491821
T-Lynn and Freddy are right. Your beard will come in at its own pace. If you're concerned, you might want to ask your docotr next time you're in for a visit.

Hang in there!

Penn
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adults with Special Needs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979