would like ne and all feedback
im new here and would like opinions on something im trying since may 05 ive been on 3600mgs of neurontin and 90mgs of cymbalta and stopped the cymbalta cold turkey a week ag.  from what ive been seeing the dosages seem high and am wondering if i can somewhat safety stop the cymbalta.  p.s    ladies im recently single again!!
I wouldn't stop any anti depressant cold turkey. If you can try to taper it off slowly.
Did you consult your doc before stopping Cymbalta? What made you try this? I am with mimi; stopping any med cold turkey is unhealthy and can have unwanted effects all thrie own.

Please be careful

Penn
Dear Fight Fan,
What is your diagnosis?
Everytime I went without meds and did not tell the doctor he thought I needed more maybe that is why your dose is so high. I dont know what the normal dose is but usually feel after a while they increase them till the desired effects level off and you get stable.
Good luck dating in the dented can section of the web have you tried brave nude world?
freddykrugerand
Dear Fight Fan,
What is your diagnosis?
freddykrugerand