Agoraphobia Community
3 mg Lunesta, 1 mg. Xanax and now 15 mg. of Remeron????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

i am currently on short term leave from work due to GAD and forms of panic disorder.  My main problem was insomnia sleep maintenance.  Tried Ambien, Ambien CR and Seroquel.  to no avail.  saw a sleep specialist and he put me on both seroquel to be taken with Lunesta.  it all went downhill from there.  to make a long story short, this is when i started having panic attacks.  So it was time for me to take some time off of work and see a psychiatrist, since that is what the ER physician recommended.  

My 1st psyc put me on 10 mg. of lexapro and 30 mg of temazepan and it was HORRIFYING.  every second of the day was a freaking nightmare as i thought i was going go nuts and just lose it.  it was horrible.

Just saw my NEW and compassionate psychiatrist for the 2nd time today.  Initially i was taking Xanax and lunesta at the same time with mixed results.  So now, her NEW prescription is stated in the above subject line.

and my question is, is this a safe a cocktail?  how am i going to feel with taking the 15 mg. of remeron AT THE SAME TIME AS THE XANAX AND LUNESTA?????

thanks for your time.  

i am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and i ALMOST there.  i am just a little skeptical on taking this stuff on top of what i am taking.

thanks again.

-Me