Anyone??
Well I don't mind leaving the house as long as im with someone... I cant drive alone anymore and really need some help. Im on Pristiq and Xanax but I don't know if its helping much!!
I am so sorry.....I don't know anything about medications, but am familiar with the fears you write about.  My own mother was afraid to leave the house alone also, and never received any help as she was very resistant to therapy or therapists.  You have a very positive attitude as you were willing to post your fears here and wanting to accept help.  Agoraphobia
can be lessened with a lot of work and the same positive attitude you have.

Please know that I wish you the very best in your future recovery

M
Sounds like you are in the early stages of agoraphobia. You have to push yourself to go out. Remember this that panicky feeling you get is just a rush of adrenaline. It's something we just have to except, once you except this is how you are you will understand how to deal with it. You will make it!
I am so sorry, I know how hard this can be and I am thinking of you! I find comfort with people as well. I don't like being alone... and often surround myself with family and friends to make myself feel better. I don't mind driving alone but I also prefer smaller spaces, guess that makes me feel a bit safer, I don't know.

But you can work through this, you are in the very early stages and with help from your doctor and therapist, you can break this! :)
Thanks everyone!!! I have been trying to get out of the house more but its hard to do when you cant drive alone. I have been trying to go out and do things with friends but its hard! I sure hope this med helps me!!!