I Really Want to stop
Hello, My age is 14 and i have a serious issue with masterbaiting. Id like to very much stop and i also do it constantly more than 4 times a day. I would like to know why i do it and sometimes i even search up porn on  my computer at one o clock at night.

But mostly is wrong to do it?

Will it effect my health?

Is there something wrong with me?

Please post comments.
Hey, what it took you so long to discover that you can masturbate.
There is nothing wrong with masturbation in fact its a very good way to learn and come in touch with your body and sexuality.

I discovered it when i was 13 and i ve been masturbating ever since. At first i was masturbating like a champion 2-4 times a day ext.... its only logical if you just found out about it.

now i am 23 and i masturbate occasionally,  maybe 1 time a day or every 2 days....
depending of my girlfriend,....

Dont worry dude you should be proud of your masturbation and you will be doing it all your life.... everybody does!!!!

Even girls but the dont tell...... =]
I think that this is normal for someone your age who is just discovering your body for the first time and getting in tune with your hormones which are ruling your brain like crazy right now. if you feel like its a problem and want help  there are websites you can go to seek support. if its not affecting your life and you are happy and fine with it then carry on! the safest sex is with yourself!
Omg NO WAY.It's totally I mean totalling normal.Ur a 14yr old boy.U should b worried if ur not a little n overdrive w/hormones&masturbation at your age.No guilt no worries
Wait WHY DO U WANNA STOP??Do u feel like your doing something wrong or feel guilty.Well u have no reason to I will tell u as a 29yr old woman kiddo at ur age I guess boys r shy&dnt talk about it u and others will get more comfortable with age I know a lot more than I ever thought I  would about this subject due to relationships and experience.Relax ur ok dnt feel bad