anxiety or phobia, i dont know
hi my name is julianna,
i have a problem and i need some answers and i am not sure whats going on with me but for the last five years ive been afraid to eat n e thing or afraid theres something always in my throught.....i cant walk under trees or go out when its windy i always have to cover my mouth when i go out side and when i actually feel something there i cant drink water or soda or eat at sll i get anxiety because of it feeling i cant breath that im gonna choke if i breath to hard OR CHOKE AND STOP BREATHING.....i cant have n e thing thats in plastic i get scared to drink out of plastic cups or i have to re wash them and inspect them.... i am not sure why this is happining and i am sick and tired of living like this but if someone can even help me out with a few answers would be great ......when i usually get this way i end up going to the hospital and feeling stupid cause i keep feeling like that but anything seems to trigger it whether its hair dust food...etc..i dont take medication and well i have seen a doctor but they say nothings wrong but if thats so why do i feel like this. well thank you !
have you tried seeing a theropist about this ? try finding one where you live and see if they can help, they might can perscribe you some meds to help this, feel free to message me anytime if you have any further questions i barely look at my watch list so feel free to