Agoraphobia Community
how to go

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

how to go

How do i get myself to quit panicking all the time i quit a good job over a bunch of panic attacks all the time please help?
Have you tried to do simple breathing exercises. Have you thought of talking to your doctor about something to help with the anxiety. They have meds that can help keep the panic and anxiety attacks from forming. I currently take Gabapentin which helps keep me from having panic and anxiety attacks. Good luck.
Yea im just loosing control.
Are you currently on any meds for the anxiety/panic attacks? if no you may want to look into getting on some meds to help you gain control back of your life. If you are on meds then talk to your doctor about changing your meds.
I am on xanax.
Maybe you should try another type of anxiety med it sounds like those are not working for you.
They were but now im not doing good at all im so scared and my family is just like its anxiety get over it.
It hurts when the say things like that...."just get over it." we do need to get it under control. I want my life back, too. I hope my new doctor has some good ideas monday. Spring is here and I want to get out there and enjoy it!   Let me know how things are going.