Agoraphobia Community
i am afraid and shy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

i am afraid and shy

i am a college going student and i am very much afraid to talk to teacher hod's and some students who have a role in college when my teacher ask a question or to tell in front of everyone i just sweats down and my voice tone changes and every body says that i am afraid and a coward boy i feel very shy to talk to girls no girlfriend yet or no girl friends.
Another problem is that i used to think very much on any topic some teacher say that i live in my own imaginative world , plz tell me how to come out before speaking to anyone or on any topic i used to think that how to tell and what to tell and because of this thinking i could not communicate well i am dying of this weaknesses plz suggest me something
I just commented on your last post, but I can offer you one piece of advice; go and see a therapist, talk to some doctors...get some options. If you really want to fix this problem then know that they will push you out of your comfort zone. Make you talk to people and answer questions. It is hard and scary, but the more you realize that people are not out there to hurt you than the more confidence you gain.
Hi, I have the same problem as u. I'm afraid and shy too. Want to be my friends? Send me your YM to my messages oke?