my partner
My partner is suffering from severe mood changes, created by the smallest of things, and he seems to loose sights of everything and everyone around him. He then starts behaving in a very angry, uncontrolled manner of which he doesn't seem to be able to get on top of. He then often flees into alcohol, which gives him temporary calmness and peace, but the problems eventually haunt him back and he seems to fall into an even deeper hole. He also likes to escape into the nightlife, drugs, and is easily bored with things. Raising three children together, makes my life with him is very difficult indeed. Everybody suffers.
He is a wonderful and loving person, but he seems to be in such a volatile balance of happiness, anxiety, anger and depression, that
I was wondering, if he could suffer a chemical imbalance?
I did want to get this tested and we went to the GP who bluntly dismissed us by saying it's a relationship problem, which I know, is not the case.
Is there any proper help out there to get to the bottom of this?
Where can he get tested?
I WOULD GET A SECOND OPINION ON THAT. HE MAY BE BIPOLAR
I was starting to wonder that too, than