panic attacks at night cause of agoraphobia
i haven't really left my house in a while cause my anxiety, but when i want out today i felt a little good but when i got back home i felt bored and started to have panic attacks but this is only at night. can someone relate to this and offer advice.
Having panic attacks only at night suggests a rising cortisol. Cortisol should fall during the day and at night melatonin kicks in. Your adrenal system may be out of whack. You might want to ask your doctor about a 24-hour adrenal test (saliva) to check adrenal function. The single, day-time blood test is almost meaningless.

This is another way of saying that your anxiety may be physical, not emotional.
I've had a panic disorder with agoraphobia for the past 13 years and have had panic attacks in a myriad of different situations.  My main issues are with driving (I only drive the three blocks to my kids' school and I can only ride with certain people and on certain roads/routes) and I struggle with being alone anywhere (my own house included).

For the past year of so, I have had the same problem with increased anxiety and panic attacks AT NIGHT - especially in winter.  I told my therapist that I am absolutely terrified of 4am.  Sounds weird, but that's how I feel when I am in my living room, the kids and my husband are asleep, and I am up ALONE and ANXIOUS.  Now that summer has peaked and night is starting to come earlier (and the days are only going to get shorter from here on!), I have started having my nighttime panic attacks again.  In fact, I can feel my anxiety start to go UP at about 10:30pm.

Is this similar to what is happening with you?  Are your panic attacks in the evening or late at night?  Are you feeling anxious because you don't feel like you have someone or something to help keep you mentally/physically occupied?  My therapist and I have been working on this issue, but I'm not sure if we're experiencing the same thing.  

Also, I think that allmymarbles had a great suggestion - I think I may ask my doctor about my adrenal function!

Peace to you - I'll check back to see if we're having the same problem!!