alcohol
my man drinks all the time when he get up to he go to bed a lot of beer it cant be right
That's definitely something to be concerened about.  Does he go to bed drunk?  Is he abusive?  It's not right even if he isn't abusive.  Have you talked to him about it?  Does he know he has a problem?  He first needs to admit that he has a problem and he has to want to get help.  I'm sure he loves you and should be willing to look for the help he needs.  Try talking to him about it if you haven't.  Good luck.  I hope he sees it your way and realizes it's a problem to drink that much.  
yes he drunk when he go to bed he isnt abusive he no he has a problem but he dosnt want to give it up he said i go with him when he drinks but i was 16
The fact that he was drinking when you first started out with him is no excuse for his continued drinking.  You need to talk to him and let him know that you are serious.  Tell him he needs to get help if he loves himself, loves you, and wants to continue being with you.