Alcoholic, Living with an Community
am i wrong to hate the effort

This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.

am i wrong to hate the effort

i cant take much more of this for one day my husband invites an uncle to dinner never helps with a thing invites the neighbors who wont leave who one of them is a cousins daughter who live above the garage and i have both of his sisters kids here with us becaous she is abusing her meds and has a serious problem with alachol and has made two atemps on her own life although i love my neise and nephew dearly i feel used that i have to not only deal with my own alacholic husband and now he is worried about his sister yet is he doing anything to help with his sisters kids no and i feel so offended that i have to take on this on top of his older sister who has stage 4 cancer my son is angry when i say he cant go to his nephews house and says stuff whats the difference the same **** goes on here i just fell apart in front of him got angry with hubby started to yell at him cause he wants tohave a heart to heart with my son and does not want me there to listen so im in here venting i started to shove him as he was saying how nasty i am well from where i stand im being used and i have nothing left except anger and i hate him talking to my kids drunk yet at 15 and 16 they are not stupid and i feel pretty lousy that i cant control myself much less fix any of this am i wrong for just wanting him to leave my kids alone it is pretty sad when my nephew tells me it okay i will just listen to him idk what else to do i hate my effort i resent him and my self for feeling like a failure why after 18 years am i all the sudden no good anymore
So much chaos in your life. It was exhausting just to read about it.

What, exactly, do you want for yourself?