i dont know what to do!
I am in a relationship with my other half, we have been together for 10 years, we also have a 3 year old together. I love him so much when he is sober but I feel like i ACTUALLY HATE him when he is drunk (every evening).....this is a terrible way to feel about the person you love, but i cant help it.
He knows he is an alcoholic but he wont do anything to help himself or his problem.
So many times i want to leave and take our boy with me but dont....cant!
i feel so stuck and seriously down, it is affecting every part of my life and i hate it I just dont know what to do?! :'-(
sorry to moan but feel rubbish and need help/support
thanks
My mom is married to an alcoholic, he didnt used to be like that though. It got to the point that everyday he had to drink or he would make our lifes hell. He recently just beat up my mom (while drunk.) As a child of a drunk do you nd ur son a favor and get out.
I would suggest Alanon meetings to help you figure out how you feel.  It will help with setting boundaries so you can live your life.  You can't live his and can't get him to stop.