please help
my husband is 46 he's a pretty heavy drinker only beer but still heavy atleast a 12 pack or more a day but lately he's been having cramping in his hands where they just lock up in positions and it's hard for him to unlock them i have to rub them alot to get them back to normal they seem to be very intense charlie horses in both of his hands he has a docs app on monday the 1st but he is really freaking out about it and even tho i am a lil worried i'm trying not to show it for his sake cause he's not a person that gets scared easily can someone tell me anything about this i would really appreciate it
hi. never heard of that---at least not resulting from drinking. sounds like muscle spasms of some kind. i'd check some of the other communities---i know there's one for undiagnosed symptoms. it's probably difficult to diagnose without some tests but there may be others on here with some related experiences. sorry i can't be of more assistance---take care,  gm