24 alchohic or not?
I am 24 and have an uncle who was an alcoholic. I dint know if this makes a difference but my dad's brother was an alcoholic and my Mom's uncle was an alcoholic. I seem to enjoy wine on occasion but latency I have wondered if occasion was too often. I probably have red wine 2-3 times a week but I probably drink 2-4 glasses each time I have it. I can't seem to keep alcohol in the house very long but I can go without it formanwerks without missing it. I find that if it's in the house though, it doesn't stay there long. What do you think this means?!?
I'm an alcoholic. Normal people drink casually. We alcoholics drink deliberately. If you think that you are an alcoholic, chances are you are. But, only you can call yourself an alcoholic. Best thing is to try the 2 drink test. When you drink, stop at 2, not one, but 2. If you can stop at 2 and never give it another thought, you don't have a problem.  
Hi lunabug,

Alcoholism is definetly in the family.  It can also carry some heavy consequences.  If yer thinking about it chances are you may be one also.  I know for me stopping was the best thing I could have ever done.  Some days for me it comes down to choosing between a better way of living and way where I ended up miserable.  I hope you figure it out before the booze makes you realize the truth.  God Bless and Good luck!!!!
Alcoholism is an inherited didease just like any other disease. You are wise to raise hthe question of alcoholism given the history of soe of your relatives. Both of parents are alcoholics plus my mother abused prescription medicine sot hat threw up a big red flag in my face. For the most part I have been able to do well but I am very careful.

I was one of five cildrena dnone of us has major problems and another is boaderline so we bea the odds overall.

I had issues with hard liquor and elected to stay away from it completely. It sounds like it would be best fo ryou to steer clear of alcohol just to be safe and avoid potential probelms down the road.
Most non-alcoholic people wouldn't go online anonymously to seek opinion as to whether or not they're alcoholics.  Yeah, it wasn't the news I wanted to hear either lol