Alcoholism Community
4,001 days sober!!!

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

4,001 days sober!!!

I just looked at my whiskey tracker...Pretty amazing if i do say so myself!!!

Today i have choices and i made a good one today, tomorrow i will do the same.

I am so blessed.  I have my kids and grandbabies, the loves of my life, i have my 4 legged best friends and all my friends here.  Without my sobriety i wouldnt have any of this nor would i be alive to write this.
You go girl.... I am about to hit 500 days...and you have been a constant source of inspiration to me.  

Thank you.....   :)
U ladies just rock...Sarah is the doggone best and Gopens66 i love seeing ur posts...so glad ur here for me 2!
You have both been a huge inspiration to me.  I am humbled to be in your presence~
Oh My Gosh I Just Saw This !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS SARA !!!!!!! I could not be Happier for a more deserving person !! I just Love you Friend ! Your Strength your Character Your Love has seen me thru these last 5 years. I love you and em so Damn Proud for you !!!!!! lesa
You have been my gentle guidance thru many dark periods.  There arent words to tell you how important you are to me~
Congratulations on all of your sober time, what an inspiration to me and others!!! Having life on lifes terms, what a blessing to be sober and clean!! I have 547 days and life keeps getting better. I go to AA, and study the 12 step program and have a sponsor with 12 yrs sobriety. Life is good!!!
I just saw this.

I am so PROUD of you my friend!
Gar-Gantious Congrats to you! Keep making those choices every day.
Thank you for always being there for my and so many others.
And never forget......Guard Up!!!!!!

Do something special for you today and just have them bill it to me!!
Sarah you are one of the greatest ladies I have met here on MedHelp. You have really touched the lives of many of us here. Thank you for contributing so much of your self helping and inspiring. It is people like you that make me try to be a better person! Congratulations, you make me proud!

Randy

P.S. Since it is now after midnight I made 3 yrs today! Easy peasy :)
Congrats on 3 yrs!!!!!  I remember when you came to the forum.  Ibizan and i knew right away you were going to fit in so well and you did.  You have given incredible insight into the world of alcoholism and your strength in fighting your own health issues make me stand in awe of you.  You are truely one special person in my book.  Keep rockin it my friend~
You my friend have always been there for me.  Saying thank you just doesnt seem enough.  I have said this many times but those 2 words you said to me 5 yrs ago are huge...Guard Up......Little did i know at that time how important they would become or how important you would become also.

Addict and i are 6 days apart in getting clean.  His thread was the first one i saw on this site.  He was my "first" and the best first i ever had.  His thread gave me the strength to post.

My bucket list is very simple.  I dont want to travel to exotic places, i just want to meet some of you in person and say thank you for being a part of my recovery.
Thank you for the kind words and a big huge Congrats on your sober time!   Once i figured out that i held the key that unlocked those chains life opened up for me.  I love my sobriety/clean time.  Aftercare is very vital to our recovery.  I am glad to see you in a program.  It works if you work it~
Good on you my friend. It's that first drink that will do the damage, stay away from that first drink......
Great. I feel very comfortable and happy whenever i see that there are people out there, who cares for the families and gather enough will power to quit alcohol. Heads off to people with such will power. God bless you and love to your children. :)
That is great, I am just starting...1 week
Sarah, Just checked in on this forum and...WOW! Congratulations! Today it's 4008 days of sobriety. You're a rock on this site. You give it away so you can keep it. And you give it away with great compassion and honesty. -Robert
Wow I need help.

Talk to us
Hi Sarah..I just seen this myself..Wow Great Big Huge Congratulations!!! I do have the up most respect for the one who can kick the hardest substance on earth....Great Job!!!!!!