6 months no drinking
My husband has got 6 months in no drinking pretty sure he has Cirrhosis he has not been tested but has all the signs
He has been drinking for 30 years staight , First thing in the morning till bed time drunk twice a day drinks from 2 to 3 case a beer a day .6 months he took really bad pains his stomach sweeled up high fever face swollen puke up white gross stuff this lasted 3 days .This has been going for past 1 year or . now he is started to drink again he has drank3 times this week and the week isnt over ,The first time last week he got really drunk and the next day his face was swollen so what can i except help please thank you caissie
It sounds like he needs urgent help. With this symptoms he might be putting his life in jeopardy. Sadly enough he has to want help for himself more than you want help for him.
Timing is very important when you are trying to convince someone to get into treatment. Wait for a moment where he is not drunk and sounds reasonable. Come for a loving place and not an accusative place. Talk to him about the danger he might be in and how you will support him through treatment…Regardless, he needs to see a doctor ASAP.
I hope he will see the light in your words.
I agree that you need to get him to a doctor. Why would you not have brought him in when he was 6 months clean? Did he refuse or was it not suggested?  My husband an myself both quit drinking (and everything else) when we found out we had HepC (cirrhosis of the liver). It's a lot easier to STOP after been given the news of our liver. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. Liz & Gerry