Alcohol Abuse: Fever with chills
I am 38 years old, I am an occasional drinker for the last 18 years. I generally have 02 or 03 drinks of Rum on the weekends. In the recent past I started to have health problems after consuming liquor. I get fever with chills, nausea and little pain in the right side of the chest the next day. I had been operated for gallstones in the year 2007. After the removal of gallbladder I did not have any major health issues until this incident. Now I am confused about my health and risks involved in continuation of alcohol consumption. I request a advice  on my current medical condition. Thank you
I'm not a doctor or a medical professional but I personally have never heard of alcohol alone creating the symptoms you describe. Especially with you being an occasional drinker. Alcohol possibly could be setting off an existing condition that you may have or interacting with a prescription you may be taking. I think it's important that you see a doctor to get the answer. I wish you the best of luck solving this problem.