Alcoholism Community
Alcohol Related Seizure????

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Alcohol Related Seizure????

My boyfriend pee'd our bed last night. He says he didnt hardly have anything to drink and doesnt know what happened. But at 7am this morning he was still slammed even after sleeping. What's going on?
Ahhhhh...i think it obvious.....if ur still drunk at 7am...there was quite a lot of drinking going down which led to loss of bladder control!
Basically here is the story in detail. I worked 3rd shift last night. He went out after work and says he had 2 shots of jack and 3 beers. Which is nothing to what I have seen that boy drink in the past. Well he was texting me and I could tell he was slammed but he said he was going home so I left it alone. Well I came home at 7am this morning and was banging on the door for him to let me in because i forgot my house keys. So he finally answers the door and is acting weird. Well I follow him into the bedroom and he is ripping the sheets off our bed. I'm like what are you doing and he said that me banging on the door scared the **** out of him. (He was trying to cover it up because he was embarassed so he made that up). So anyway now I have a huge stain on my mattress that I am currently cleaning and I'm concerned because the boy laid in his own pee all night and had no idea and didnt even here his alarm go off, and when he answered the door he told me he was still absolutely slammed! I mean how can that little amount of alcohol do that to someone??? He wont ever go to the hospital or get help with anything so I really need some advice because I'm scared for him. Please help!!!!
he had to have drunk more than what he's admitting too...unless he has a undiagnosed bladder issue!and u stated u've seen him drink a LOT more?if he's not willing to admit theres a problem theres little u can do to make him seek help.....i take it he's in his 20's 4 ur stated age is 20?if ur going to remain in the relationship w/him it might be wise for u to RUN...not walk to the nearest al-anon meeting!have u had an prior exposure to alcoholism in ur family?relatives?friends?
oops 4 got to say just because he peed the bed doesn't mean he had a seizure..he lost control of his bladder while it was full cuz he was drunk and dead asleep!i've had many a person tell me that happened to them while they were drunk...asleep.....and wife or partner discovered it and they had no memory of it happening!
I know that he is hard headed and will never admit to a problem. I had an addiction problem with various things and will have been sober 1 year Dec. 18th. So its not that I even care whether we have a relationship. I just dont want to see anything happen to him and would like to be able to help him. I just want to make sure that this specific problem isnt a fatal sign. Cause I jsut dont want to worry