Alcohol withdrawal and EXTREMELY HIGH liver enzymes
I was told to have a GGT of over 400 on Monday.  I am trying to quit drinking but am afraid to go cold turkey.  I had 3 beers yesterday and 1 so far today but feel really sick.  I have had diarrhea to the point of not making it to the bathroom and feel REALLY sick.  I have no insurance and can't find a doctor to see me.  What should I do?  I am really scared.  
Ok first STOP DRINKING NOW before you do anymore damage, drinking is the root cause of your problem, how did you get the blood work that told you that  you had high liver eenzymes I presume it was a doctor so you need to get back on to them and try and get help with meds to deal with the withdrawals, I don’t live in the US and don’t understand your health system but you must get medical help with this.

Doctors the world over frown upon people who attend them smelling of drink so stop now

rod
The blood work was drawn when I was trying to qualify for a research study for menopause.  Unfortunately I can't get medications from them.  Please advise.  I hope that by tomorrow I will be out of the woods enough regarding DTs to not have to drink any at all.  Thanks for your help.  
Ok are you suffering withdrawals now. How severe are they.  
Cold sweats, palpitations, high blood pressure, diarrhea and vomiting, shaking...All pretty bad.  
You need to be under medical supervision. Can you contact your family doctor or go to the E/R. is there some one with you where you are
Getting better today but still not well.  I think I am beyond needing to go to the ER though.  Someone told me honey, OJ and Benadryl for withdrawals and it helped yesterday/today.  Thanks loads!  
glad you are feeling a little better.
ROD
Yes, Benadryl can help and sedatives, but if you're better don't take any sedatives. Also, herbal teas are calming and people usually can keep it down, you may be dehydrated. Simple Peptobismol to stabilize your acid. Also, Unisom is good, I think it is the same active ingredient as in Benadryl, plus Melatonin. When  you can order some Milkthistle products from the Internet; Google "best Milkthistle product"; it is really, really great in detoxifying the liver! Good luck! try to stay sober and blessings to you!/ Pia