Am I an Alcoholic?
I usually drink 2-3 time/week...sometime less, but thats about average. there have been times where weeks or months have gone by where i didn't have a drink and i was fine. I dont crave alcohol and never have any during the day...

Sometimes, from a stressful day at work or just to relax and unwind, i have a drink...I mainly drink Rum and Coke.

Am I an alcoholic?
Well how big are the rum and cokes?how many shots in the glass?alcoholics drink despite problems it causes $$$$ wise,family wise,legally wise,job wise.But it begins with problem drinking that morphs into abuse that can morph in2 alcoholic drinking.
When i drink, i usually put 2 shots of rum and fill the rest with coke. I'll usually have 2-4 drinks when I do drink. for example, it's been 5 days since my last drink and I dont crave or think about it...however, sometimes, I do find myself looking forward to going home and unwinding with a drink...so, i dont know...
You are for sure on the verge of being one.  Just the fact that you have to ask makes me think you are one.  I can say that because I am one too.  It took me 53 years and almost dying to admit that.  

taybey
Well if u r questioning there is a problem....good first step questioning!looking 4 ward to the drink and counting the days tween last ones are red lights!
hello. like ibi said, it's not how much or how often you drink, as much as what happens when you drink. what prompted you to inquire about the possibility of a problem?     gm
it does not sound to bad i personnally got such bad anxiaty from drinking i can't work or leave my house that much or hang with friends i would suggest you keep a close eye on your drinkin cuz once you got the answer your looking for it ***** belive me