Binge Drinking/Hangover Symptoms
I am a 25 y/o male, and am not normally a heavy drinker (although after this weekend I am re-evaluating my own risk for developing an alcohol dependency).  I probably have a drink or two almost every night of the week, but do not binge drink often.  Saturday night, however, I had about 10-12 drinks, which is way too much given my tolerance.  

I arrived home (did not drive myself) that night and vomited once.  The next morning (Sunday) I vomited 3 times.  There was noticeable amount of blood in my vomit and mucus each time, but not enough to make me worry too much.  I assume that vomiting itself broke some blood vessels in my airways somewhere (?).

Today, (Monday) I have had loogies with blood in them throughout the entire day.  I have tasted blood all day, and I have a very distinct feeling in my stomach, that just feels as though there is blood in it.  I feel normal otherwise.

Should I go see the doctor, or wait it out?

P.S. Right now I NEVER want another drop of alcohol again.
might be an ulcer
It seems like the blood may be coming from the back of my nasal cavity, hence the loogies.  It's Tuesday now and I'm still seeing blood.
I drank alcoholicly for 17 yrs this is no hangover you have go to the er
For the record, I went to the doctor and asked him about it.  It was simply damage done to the back of my nasal cavity from vomiting repeatedly.  Apparently blood does not clot easily in the back of the nasal cavity and throat area primarily because of the constant state of moisture.
...the blood in my stomach simply dripped down my esophagus from the bleeding nasal cavity.  Most of the bleeding stopped by last Friday.
I hope you quit binging, even if you have to cut it out completely. Life is just as good or better without it. I promise you. If you want to talk about it, i' quit in 99, not a drop since, plus quit drugs. Where there's a will , there's a way!!
Liz