Dizziness and lightheaded
Hello I recently have been drinking and I got absoulutely drunk, I'm only 15 and I know I shouldn't be drinking. On Monday I got drunk with my mates and at like 4am we all pasted out I woke up with a hangover and a week later I still feel dizzy please could you help me out, I'm a bit worried
That's far beyond right. Have you been drinking plenty of water? drinking dehydrates you and must make sure you drink plenty of fluids and sugars help too. I strongly suggest going to the doctors because it may not even be due to drinking, or if it is, a week is long enough to make things worse.
You must have really drank a lot to be up until 4am. A week is a long time to be hung over, but I don't know how much you drank. Maybe you got   alcohol poisoning from too much drinking.  Can you talk to your parents about this, I would definately try. A visit to the doctor might be good to get tests for toxicity in your liver. Depending how often you drink, you should be concerned with harming your liver. You can also raise your blood pressure from over drinking, by the sounds of it, you did. Please talk to your family and doctor and don't drink again. Drinking irresponsibly can be fatal, ask your doctor for advice when you are there. Hope you are O.K.
We started drinking at about 3am and like I said we all pasted out at 4am we only drank 4 beers and 2 Bottles of wine, yes I do feel a bit better but I am really worried
I am glad you are feeling better. I would be very cautious of drinking again. I know you are scared, but you will probably be allright if you are feeling better now. Worrying can make you feel pretty sick also. If you do keep feeling sick, go to the doctors though, O.K. Try to not worry anymore, it is something I suggest you don't do again though. Alcohol can be dangerous, if you don't drink responsibly. Take it easy!! Tell your friends you don't want to drink again, then you won't have to worry, O.K?
Go to your doctor.  If you're scared your parents will find out, ask your doctor if you can speak to him about something confidentially without involving your parents.  Make it clear that no one was hurt, you made a mistake, and it will never happen again.