Dizziness/lightheaded after binge drinking?
I am 20 years old. I drink with my friends socially about once every two weeks. Last week I got really drunk (which I regret). I had around 8-9 drinks. I ended up puking. The next day I felt hungover as usual, but now 5-6 days later I have a feeling of dizziness and lightheadedness which will not go away. I tried drinking water but it has not helped. I saw my GP and he didnt think much of it, just said give it time.

Please help.
I'm having this problem right now.  Dizzy 5 days after an embarrassing bout of binge drinking.  I as well don't drink often but it got out of hand the other night.  I had gone out with some class mates after our final exam.  Can anyone say if their problem ever went away?  Reading this is terrifying.  I'm an electrician and I go back to work tomorrow.  I'm up on ladders all day and I can't be dizzy.
Did you ever get better?
Just curious, what was everyone else drinking.  I was drinking Smirnoff vodka and some kind of cheap tequila at the pub.  Also about half a glass of beer on tap.
I just wanted to come back on here to say that I found something that works to get rid of the dizziness!!  There is a yeast called candida that lives in your body and your good bacteria usually keeps this yeast under control.  If your body's balance is thrown off you can get an overgrowth of this yeast.  I know about it because my sister in law has to take corticosteroid inhalers which can cause her to have this problem frequently.  My symptoms sounded a lot like hers and I read online that excessive amounts of alcohol can be one cause of a candida outbreak in your body.  So I got some really good probiotics from the health food store and I've been taking large doses of them and I feel fine now.  It only took a couple days.  I'm SO RELIEVED!!!  I thought I was maybe facing permanent brain damage or something.  Worth a try for anyone who is having this problem.  You have to take ALOT.  And avoid sugars and refined carbs as the yeast feeds on it.
What if you're not a "drinker"? I just went out with a few friends after work and had TWO margaritas (med size); and still 3 days later I have a headache and I'm dizzy. I felt better yesterday, but this morning I'm dizzy again and that was after I drank a huge glass of water. I'm beginning to wonder if it was just the alcohol and not something else tgAt could've been in my drink.  But if it is just alcohol is it normal, if you will, to feel like this days later? The drinks were around 6 on Friday night and it's now Monday morning. I'm 46, active/in shape, drink 1 every 3-4 months (1 drink).  
I think it is some brain or inner ear problem. Because when I take coffee or alcohol I feel immediatelly dizzy ( after 15 minutes). When I go to pub where is lot of tobacco smoke I am lightheaded next days. I lasts about 2-3 days and after this it gets better. I was in EEG and doctor told me he see some irritation of the brain (same like if you have migraine) but it is all what he told me. But I don't feel pain or some other migraine symptoms.
Hey Ami,

Just curious if you're still having any issues or if the propbiotics took care of everything for good now that it's been some time passed. Am having similar issues and hoping it is candida...
I know you wrote this ages ago but you just wrote exactly how Im feeling!! I could never explain to anyone about this falling forward then snapping out of it. It happens for weeks after i go on a huge bender and its like I have to think before i move my eyes. I'm not drinking again after this goes away, its happened a few times now and takes ages to go away.
Did you ever get better?
I have been reading through the old feed and your comment was the most recent so i thought i would write to you but i have been feeling the same as you. I drank a lot on Christmas eve and felt the normal hangover symptoms the next day but its day 7 since i last drank and i feel dizzy, very tired and i feel a lot of pressure on my eyes, i just feel like im not on the planet (Strange i know) but just wondering has your symptoms gone and how long have you had them for?
Well I am no expert but Alcohol causes Dehydration--add to that vomiting and your body is probably crying out for fluids (no, not more alcohol), So try drinking Gatorade, or plenty of water, eating bananas anything that will put the potassium loss to drinking back into your body. I am not sure why this would last for a week after the binge---but that is my 2 cents worth.

Hate to say this but it also may be your body crying out for an alcohol fix. What you think of as "binge" drinking may have now crossed the line to NEEDING alcohol for stability. Just a thought?
I have drank lots of water and have had banana's but it just seems to not have gone away, right now i have a headache, im tired and my eyes are stinging but i have had plenty of sleep over the last few days, so i really dont know why im feeling like this, when i was drinking i remember vodka and coke splashed up in my eye so i dont know if thats anything to do with why im feeling like this
OK! Time for the Doctor to step in . See them ASAP, and be honest about the bingeing. Can't help if they don't know the whole story.

Sincerely,
CM
try to look at Kindling effect. I think, this is the reason

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3268458/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindling_%28substance_withdrawal%29
http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/alerts/l/blnaa05.htm
Yes this happened to me on Smirnoff Vodka, I did some binge drinking for 2 days and now have Vertigo for last 3 days. I have never had this happen and rarely drink Smirnoff. I think it is somehow related. I was diagnosed with Vertigo years ago and had some problems with it unrelated to drinking but now this is a different kind, not just an intense spell related to an inner ear issue but this is all the time anytime I am laying down and roll over since drinking a few nights ago. This is very scary, because what I have read here from others it lasts a while. I am done drinking for good, this is not good and really a wake up call.
I commend You for accepting Your "wake up call"

Our Bodies DO talk to us but often we just don't 'listen'.  If only We'd listen to our bodies, We would be much healthier/happier, both personally and in Our relationships.

PS
It wasn't the "Smirnoff" Vodka - it was the alcohol
when I take coffee or alcohol I feel immediatelly dizzy ( after 15 minutes). When I go to pub where is lot of tobacco smoke I am lightheaded next days. I lasts about 2-3 days and after this it gets better. I was in EEG and doctor told me he see some irritation of the brain (same like if you have migraine) but it is all what he told me.
After one year I want to share my progress. Doctor said to me it is depression problem and gave me citalec pills. After one year all my problems disappeared and I am now healthy and I am abstinent. I am still using citalec and I am expected to use it for next 7 months. the cause of all your problems could be the depression.
Ohh wow so long ago!! I havent been on here in ages. I started to feel 'normal' after about a month. I dont go on those sort of benders anymore haha but when I do drink I get the same sort of symptoms but nowhere near as bad. I think after that episode I was very dehydrated.
How long to go each time Tagulah for it to go? same each time or different. I have just dizziness and light headedness after binge drinking one night. in fact i felt a shift in my head during the night and have been dizzy ever since. It happened to me about 9 years ago and took ages to go. and that was after drinking too, i also felt the shift that night too. it is driving me insane. feels like it will never ever go.It started to go then i went out and drank! stupidly. and now after 2 weeks its still very apparent.
For the new posters go back and read what anonymous1980 said back in 2010 in this thread. Read it. Long and the short you have crushed your body and if you were binge drinking on an empty stomach it's 10x (if not more worse). The dizziness come from lack of nutrition for your body, for days after a binge drinking session (which I'm not suggesting you do) you need to eat correctly and drink water.
Read his post it's good.
Hey there, just thought I'd contribute to what I think you might have.  I reckon (though don't hold me to it) that you have something called Eustachian Tube Dysfunction.  I'd bet my house that you suffer from hayfever, which releases histamines in your body (the same things that get released when you have a cold).  95% of people are allergic to alcohol, which also releases histamines in the body.  My theory is that you're one of these 95% of people, and the alcohol combined with your hayfever caused your eustachian tubes to become inflamed and close (which would explain the sudden shift in your head that you felt). If you took two decongestants, and it vastly improved your symptoms, then you would know it was that.  Then you can go to your doctor, tell them you have that, they'll look in your ears and go 'yep it's that', you'll get a bottle of steroid spray, spray it a couple of times per day (towards the tubes) and then you should be absolutely fine.  If I'm right, that is.
Hello, it is not the problem. I have same symptoms after tobacco. So it is brain problem mainly I think
Just to add to this question.

I have been a heavy drinker for 15 years now (still enjoy it :)
The PROBLEM I have run into though; is exactly what you described, after  binge drinking...in my case 8 acl beverages a day, lasting for more than a two or three days, I get really dizzy on the forth!
As one of the former posts stats "your stomach is telling your brain it cant process the alc anymore" its dead true!
Your brain will start sending signals through your nervous system to your brain. When it gets really bad, my stomach will just tell me flat out "we are done drinking!" (meaning, I loose my appetite and have a sour stomach)
When these dizzy spells hit i have two or three drinks a day, for a couple days and the symptoms go away.
I am some still some what young (33) and still love my beers! So i am not going to go "cold-turkey" just because i have dizzy spells. But I know exactly what your are going through!
I only binge drink anymore; when I go on my twice annual three day camping trips (its a ritual with my family and friends) but when I do...twice a year like clock work, the dizzy spells always come back :)
Hey, how long did your lightheadedness last? Let me know if you can  im on 5 months now and not getting better if anytmeng.
Did you ever get better?
Hey, how long did your lightheadedness last after alcohol. I know  an old lositslostDt would love to know.Did you find out what it was too?
Went through the same thing.   In my case it took a very long time.   If I remember correctly I had severe symptoms for 7 months.  It brought on anxiety, dizziness and a constant fogginess that impacted every part of my life .   I couldn't see a way out of it which made me feel worse. Then I started to do all the right things.  Saw a psychologist to help with the anxiety.  Ate very well and consumed a lot of water and mediated.   Then it happened, it started to ease up and I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.  A year later I felt like myself again.  
Alcohol can be such a bigger problem than some realize.      

First thing is to give yourself a break, it's OK.  We all have issues.  Get some help so it doesn't get worse.  A psychologist may help.  And eat the right foods.  Plus sleep when you need it.  
hi Iand440, how long did your symptoms last in total? a year? or 7 months then another year on top of that?
many thanks in advance.
I have similar symptoms for 12 days now...worse in the morning and get a little better through the day.  Any improvement in your symptoms?
Did you ever resolve this?
Hey I what to talk to you ....
What's Happen With You ...Are You healthy Now....
I have always had the same problem. I am 45 now but ever since my Uni days if I have had a really huge binge drinking 'bender' (of which I may have had around 10 in my life), then I feel dizzy and lightheaded for 1 week to 1 month afterwards. It depends on how much I drink. If I drink a small amount then this will not happen, if I drink a moderate amount (say 10 drinks) then I may get dizziness for 5 days, but if I drink a substantial amount (say 15 drinks-enough for me to forget how I got home), then I may feel this cloudiness for 2 - 4 weeks afterwards. I am no doctor but I am convinced that it results from two factors 1)- Minir brain damage (binge drinking does cause damage to the brain), and 2)- Candida caused by a yeast imbalance which is caused by the alcohol.
As for symptoms - I am suffering from them now as I write this since I had a massive bender 5 days ago. I get dizziness, cloudiness and foggyness, minor micro shakes in my fingers, I easily forget things like my keys when I leave the house. Or at work it is so frustrating-complicated tasks that could deal with last week I just don't have the cognitive ability to deal with them this week. People talk to me and I cannot listen properly. So frustrating.
It really scares me and I always promise myself I will never drink like this again then once every few years it happens again.
I am STILL doing horrible smelly sloppy poos and it's 5 days later now. My poor body is still clearly flushing the toxins out.
As for cure. I eat anything that's good for the brain eg fish oil tablets. And tomorrow I will start eating pro-biotic tablets to fix the candida.
Hey guys,
It's the next day now and I felt like updating everyone on my progress. This morning to target the possible Candida, I drank one of those Yakult pro-biotic drinks (full of good bacteria for your tummy), then at work I ate 5 pro-biotic tablets (2 in morning, 2 after lunch, one when leaving work), each tablet contains 15 Billion good bacteria. At home I drank another one of those Yakults. And I actually feel heaps better. For the last 6 days I felt around 80% fuzzy and cloudy with little improvement. Now I feel around 20%. Hence it may actually be helping. I also made sure that I drank no sugary drinks today since candida likes to feed on sugar. I also had two fish oil tables today to help repair the brain.
Might update how I am going in 2 days see how we go.
Hi everyone. Ok well it's been 5 weeks now and I still feel the same. I did improve a tiny bit after taking those pro-biotic tablets and for one day I thought that I had recovered but it looks like I haven't. After 5 weeks I still feel dizzy, fuzzy, cloudy, lightheaded. When I stand up I feel like I may fall over, but I never do. I still get those 'micro shakes' in my fingers. I can't see them shaking but I can feel it. My short-term memory is much poorer now - I forget simple things like to bring my keys or some lunch when I leave the house. Like I am getting ready for the day and I think oh I should bring a banana to work and then 2 mins later I just leave and then when at work I remember. Grr! It's so frustrating. It's also hard for me to form complex sentences without stumbling over my words. I am so concerned that I still feel like this after 5 weeks. I still eat fish oil tablets, pro-biotic tablets and have a banana every day. I do sometimes feel a little bit better after having a banana. Maybe I should eat 2 a day. The only thing that I have going for myself is that this has happened to me a few times before but usually it's over after 3 weeks. Now it's 5 weeks maybe because I am 45 now and my poor body can't deal with it anymore. What an idiot I am!! Never again. Imagine life with a dysfunctional brain. Why do we punish our brains so much? I also need to do some complex thinking at my work and need to concentrate and that's harder for me now. I have a family who need me how stupid of me. Let's hope that I and everyone else here reviewers eventually. If I get better then I will let everyone know. T_Sweet from Australia.
i have the exact symptoms and have been going down the same diagnosis path.. im 38 and staying away from alcohol and caffeine helps but i am still getting lightheaded as if there isnt enough O2 going to my brain.  Candida would be a great scapegoat but i cant be sure its the cause.  In the past i was B12 deficient so I would check that out as well.  I got B12 injections which made me recover 100% but a year or so later the symptoms came back but this time my B12 levels were fine.  Ive been dealing with this about 11 months now and have been improving but having a few drinks on teh weekend sets me back some.. I am going to try a few weeks without to see if that improves my condition
Hi jsmoot,
Sorry to here that you are suffering from the same symptoms. I have been drinking Beroccas a lot which is vitamin B. Not too sure if it helps but I drink one daily anyway.
So for me it has been 1)- 4x Fish Oil tablets daily, 2)- One banana daily (I do actually feel a little bit better after having one - but maybe it's psychological 3)- The pro-biotic tablets, and 4)- Beroccas. I still felt like crap. Well a slight improvement but still felt like crap. It didn't change or improve for the last 5 weeks.
In the last few days since my last post I decided to stop drinking caffeine - as per what you said. And I do actually feel better now that I have stopped. Because I felt so cloudy, for the last 5 weeks I started drinking more caffeine daily to TRY to feel more alert. That is probably the last thing your brain needs whilst trying to recover from the damage caused by binge drinking. The caffeine would be sending neurons all over the place in your brain! I would say that today without cafeine I felt 10% cloudy, whereas a few days ago I felt 20% cloudy.
Mate 11 months sounds like a long time. So take your own advice cut back on the caffeine aa I think it actually worked for me.
Rgds, T_Sweet.
My symptoms are similar to yours however I notice there is a direct correlation with the amount of stress that I am under at the time - there will be days when i have little to no symptoms and others its prevalent - In my opinion i have to believe it is largely psychological - I started excercising, eating the best I can,  I  see a psychologist and I am attempting to meditate - I was prescribed antidepressants however i have not been good about taking them as they have nasty side effects - my next appointment is with an integrative doctor, the mind body connection is complex and maybe he can shed some light on the condition - please keep the updates coming as they help me know others are going through this and thank you
Are you still feeling this way? How long did it take for you to recover?
Has anyone found anything that helps? I have felt dizzy for a few months now and i have panic attacks when i go out bc i feel like i am going to fall down! I had a cat scan done nothing came up. I tried taking meclizine it seemed to make it worse. One dr Perscribed me xanax. It helped with the panic attacks but i was still dizzy. Im schedualing a appointment with a nuerologist this week. Im going to try the pro biotics and hopefully they will help!
Did you ever fix this?
Hi....What happen next....are you healthy now
It happens to me very tired but cant sleep, lightbheaded, balance off. I also get what feels like a foot ball in my chest that makes it feel like Im not getting enough air. After a lot of research I think the football thing is jUst gerd caused by the alcohol so i take anti acids. For a few years now my liver enzymes been 3 times higher than normal so i tell my self maybe the odd dizzyness is from that or maybe toxins built up over days of binge drinking. Once i get hyderated whidh takes normaly a day or so and adter that i get very bad direa my guess is its my body detoxing. I also gain around 10 pounds from my body storing water, then over a weeks span being sober the water weight comes off. Your blood sugar can go low to so keep juice in your home and eat carbs like pasta before you go to sleep to keep ur sugar from going low. Eggs also good they have an enzyme that atacks the toxins in alcohol. Methanol is also in all alcohol which is pure poison hard liqour has the least and wine the most so wine or beer will affect your health and hang over the worst.

JohnJones787 I sent you a message.
This is a pretty old thread. I had a major problem with this, after years of uninterrupted drinking. It's what first got me to consider getting sober. The problem gradually went away when I stopped abusing alcohol.   And there is no dizziness or lack of balance today.

There can be multiple reasons for feeling this way, so you should always consult a doctor,  but consistently high blood pressure and increased heart rate can be one factor.   And alcohol abuse can cause these issues.
How long did it take before you got better? Weeks? Months? Did it get better right away of was it gradual?
It was gradual over the course of 3 months. And I did not drink at all during that period of time.
Did it constantly get better or did you have "good" days and "bad" days until you were back to normal? How did you feel after one month?
It stayed better, as long as I stayed off the alcohol. It's as if my body hit overload, and couldn't handle it anymore.
Hey Hun. Im twenty one and Ive felt that way as well. Thought it was normal until I realized that for weeks it didnt go away ... I found out I was pregnant the whole time.
I've never been a heavy drinker, I may have a couple of beers every month, or very rarely a little more but never even enough to get drunk. Two days ago things got a little out of hand because of some stupid challenge and I drank way too much, it got me sleepy so I went to bed. In the morning after I felt a bit dizzy, no other symptoms. It's not going away, it's not even impairing in any way, just annoying. Been eating healthy, taking lots of fluids and even exercising normally, but there's not even a little improvement. I'll go see a doctor today and let you know what he said. I just wanted to share this cause it may help someone realize that it only takes one time to get ****** up,  avoid heavy drinking, avoid alcohol as much as you can, you don't really need it to have fun.
Please post what you find out asap
I went to the doctor and they told me it was my liver. It's pretty bad off. The weird dizzy feeling comes from ammonia in the blood system and its effects on the brain. If it gets bad enough it could cause coma and death. Last time I drink heavily it took me about 3 months to feel better on the medicine called lactulose. I stopped taking the lactulose about two-and-a-half months in and I was ok but I binge drink again in about three months in and I'm in the same bad situation. Even with the lactulose it's been a week and I feel awful. Just dizzy and tired. It's going to be another few months before I feel okay again I'm sure. Get your liver checked it's really important.
How old are you?
It's a really good possibility it's ammonia in your blood system affecting your brain. So liver problem due to binge drinking or a long time of heavy drinking. Get checked out because it can be dangerous.
I'm taking a strong laxative called lactulose for it. It's not necessarily cirrhosis it could just be heavy damage to your liver.
Also the doctor told me that my extremely heavy doses of milk thistle probably had a good hand and saving my life. Some people are just born with a weak liver. Around 18 percent of people.
Too much ammonia in your system from a damaged liver can cause brain death.
Lightheadness lasts about 3 weeks. I was 2 years ok without lightheadness. After 2 years I stopped to take Citalec pills for depression and I was still fine. After 3 months I took 2 beers and my lighthedness is back. Now it lasts 3 weeks and now it is better.
One important point. Alcohol is not the only think which make me Lightheaded. It is also electronic cigarette. So it is not related to the alcohol only.
An alcoholic binge can cause an electrolyte imbalance, and or dehydration, causing weakness. Drinking water will make it worse. Severe weakness, hypotension (dizziness) and even death can occur. A single episode of binge drinking is unlikely to permanently cause liver damage, particularly as you are young. The best advice is to abstain or drink in moderation. If you happen to do it again buy a couple of bottles of generic pedialyte and you may feel remarkably better within hours. Don't use sports drinks like gatorade unless you absolutely cannot get pedialyte.  
Hii steve....hpw are you felling Now....
Hey Bro....I have Same problem ......how Did you cure Yourself...Let Me Know.
I feel the same exact way since January 1st. Still really fuzzy and hard to concentrate.
Have you improved at all?
Hi...can we conect on Facebook

Ggs4u2@************
Or what's App 9045408187
Let me  explain something  here,  if you binge drink , even if you binge drink for  20 years ,  lets say  once or twice a week  on the weekends  ,  but heavily  ,  heavily meaning  10 shots  within a 2 or three hour period ,  or  a bottle of whiskey  in  a few hours, this still does not make you an alcoholic, because  you   are not drinking in the morning  , afternoon  ,  night everyday ,  but it is making you someone who is probably addicted  to  binging,  as your body ask for it  every 5 days or so . Now if we move on to the dizziness , some days it will be worse than others  especially in the begining, SO you ask why? Well here is why ,  yes your body is asking for the alcohol, only problem here  is that  for your body to  have the alcohol, you  nee to "think"  of having  the alcohol  to put in your body, and that is where it  screws with your head, Your brain has gotten use to the thought of drinking  every 5 days so its programmed. So now   its been programmed for 10  20 30 years  to do the same thing, and if you turn that program off, it will have a huge impact on the brain.  You can use the example of eating food every day,
what happens if we dont  think to eat and quit eating? We die right?Remember  if your body ask you for alcohol,  the thought has to go through your brain first to get the alcohol in your body , so clearly it screws with your head.  Also  reading these post's you can see its different for everyone   the time period the dizziness lasts , but the best bet  is not to drink  EVER again if you go through a  dramatic  change!!! Let me know what you think ?
Wow, this discussion/thread makes a lot of sense. I started drinking when I turned 23 (I am 32 now), not a single drop of alcohol before then. I started drinking only on occasions, like weekends  and such but as I turned 24, I started drinking almost every night. I was fine until in August of 2013, I lost almost 20 pounds within a week, I was super dizzy, disoriented and light headed. I went to see a doctor and was diagnosed with c-diff, had that cured but it all came back after 2 days, this time it was H-Pylori. I got treated for H-Pylori but then afterwards never felt the same way. I gave up on alcohol while I was on medications but still did not feel normal. I was  tested for vitamin deficiency, stomach issues, infections and what not, but everything came back normal, even the blood test for liver enzymes. Last year, I went to a GI, and it appeared that I had a slight fatty liver. I kept drinking almost every night until now. Three days ago, I had super bloated stomach, severe dizziness and it lasted until yesterday. I did not drink after a long time last night. I feel a little better today but dizziness, vertigo and lightheadedness is there. I had days in last 3-4 years when I felt better. Here is the list of things I have been taking and they might have helped me: Milk Thistle, Multi Vitamins, Probiotics, lots of vitamin supplements, magnesium, anxiety medication (prozac), on the natural side, I always take Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Turmeric powder, cumin seeds etc. I know that I felt a little better a few months ago for some reason but I am not sure why. I was also put on medication for acid reflux, candida and such. My understanding so far is that two things can help you:

Taking all the supplements including home remedies I mentioned and quitting alcohol.

Obviously exercising, meditation and staying positive play a huge role as well. Is anyone there with similar case? What exactly helped? How many years of binge drinking can cause that?
Wow, I feel a little relief seeing someone suffer the same thing as me. I was actually trying to recover from some GI symptoms back in march, and one morning after getting pretty drunk with my friends I woke up with a hangover that never went away!

It's been with me for over 4 months now! Some days are worse than others. Sometimes sitting or lying down for a while and then standing up makes it worse momentarily. It's this chronic lightheadedness. I don't call it vertigo or dizziness because I don't feel like I'll fall over or the room is spinning.

I've had a brain MRI, seen countless specialists, two neurologists, done so much blood work. Never found a thing! I'm just starting to see a neuropsychologist, and I'm very excited to try some treatment for this... I really think it must be depression and anxiety related! I never thought I had a problem, but it does make sense looking back on things. I had childhood depression when I was younger. Something must have happened that night drinking that finally pushed my brain over a cliff it was teetering on. I hope some treatments or possibly SSRIs can help.
Hi, same thing happened to me. I'm 23, good overall fitness, had some time since I last drank too much. Drank about 300 ml vodka + 100 ml whisky + 1 litre of beer. In my previous history, I drank this much and the worst symptoms I had had were the next day hangover. This time I had a blackout and overall sickness the next day, nothing unusual.

The not so usual thing started on day 2, when I was still dizzy and sleepy. I thought it is from the big quantity of alcohol that I had ingested. I kind of panicked. Day 3 and 4: I was feeling 5-10% better, but not that much - still dizzy and sleepy - started to panick more and more about brain damage. Day 5 - after sleeping 2 hours afternoon, I felt 30-40% better. Now it's day 6 in the morning and I'm feeling 90-95% better.

As for the causes, I'm not sure. I drank this much in the past and I did not have these symptoms. I suspect that it may be the dehydration. I was at the beach in that day and I only drank 1-1.5 liters of water in that day. So this may be a cause, I'm not sure. I didn't have any blood tests nor GI checks.
Yo i'm like 5 months in now, i've had like what everyone has been describing. Having it more difficult lifting weights now, feeling very dizzy sometimes which i didn't before. Many times it feels like i'm not really present and my vision isn't that clear. Pretty messed up. Difficult reading text on the computer and watching sudden camera moves or scrolling fast makes me get nasua. My eye doctor said my pupils was larger than normal people so might be something to do with my brain, gonna go check it in a month or so maybe. I feel like i'm sensitive of lights.