Drinking and bruising
Im a 29 year old who tends to bing drink. Normally i drink on friday or saturday pretty heavily. In the past month, ive noticed bruises appearing on my inner thighs that itch. My doctors thought it was spider bites, folliculitis, or mites. I killed a spider that i thought was the problem but a day later i had another fresh bruise. They only last a couple days but i was researching and found a website which mentioned problems with the liver. Could you give me any suggestions or clues to what it could possibly be? I've tried Benadryl to stop the itching, defogged my entire apt. to kill any bugs, but still end up with the bruises.
i would tend 2 think these bruises are from falling or bumping in2 things when ur drunk and don't remember!
if you kill a spider it will rain! have you gotten blood work done? to see what you alt/asts are? anyway have you been checked for hep c? that will make you itch.and can cause all kinds of stuff like bruising...lots of alcohol over years can also do some bad stuff ...and unless you quit for at least 6 months it will be hard to tell if it's your liver....good luck...billy