ETG test- 80 hours? Is there any method to eliminate ETG?
Hi everyone.

I was wondering about ETG testing. I have read on-line that the detections period is 80 hours, but some sites say up to 5 days, putting it at 120 hours.

My questions is does anyone know how to speed up the elimination of ETG? Does sauna/sweating/drinking lots of water etc help the process?

A friend of mine had 3 12 ounce beers on Sunday night, and takes an ETG test next Thursday. That puts him well beyond the 5 days but I read on a website that certain people are hyper producers of ETG and can produced 200 times what some people produce. Of course, I don't know if that also means that if the liver system is in hyper drive then maybe it also hyper eliminates ETG?

If anyone has some knowledge about ETG testing that they can share, that would be great. Thanks.
i didn't know what u were talking about so i googled this and it said 2 unreliable to be accurate!breathalyzers are more accurate!
I'm sure your friend has long since passed the EtG test. EtG (ethylglucuronide) is dose related, meaning that EtG is created proportionate to the amount of alcohol consumed. Although each individual produces EtG at a different rate, in general terms 3 standard drinks would be eliminated within 48 hours.

EtG testing is very unreliable due to the fact that the cutoff values are unregulated and many times set at 100 ng/mg which picks up incidental environmental exposure to ethanol. Another weakness of the test, on the other end, is that EtG is highly hydrophilic, meaning that it is easily and rapidly diluted by water.
I consumed about 20 drinks on saturday, starting at 2 and endong at four in the morning. I did about one hour of workout and was sweating a lot. On monday I worked all day hard and drank lots of water. On tuesday the day of my ua test I worked all day construction didnt eat anything and drank a half gallon,of water and a lot of cranberry juice. I then worked out for an hour and a half. I took my test that evening what are my changes. I weigh 155 and would say im very active
Hard to say. Probly a 50/50 shot at passing.
1 pint of bourbon
300 + lbs.
56 to 58 hours later had an etg test for alcohol
drank a lot of water and sweated some
cut off is 500

what are my chances?
How did you perform?
How did you perform?
You do know this is a four-year-old thread right? And you're asking a question of someone who posted two years ago?