I don't know what to do anymore
So I don't know how I went from being able to control myself when drinking to not being able to control myself, but the other day I got in a fight with my girlfriend and let's just say it was definitely my fault and we both ended up injured. I decided that I'm not going to drink anymore but I'm scared of the person I've become. I'm 23 and bipolar. This big change in control of my emotions happened, funny enough, after I stopped my both control. Ever since then things have been so extreme for me. I keep thinking I need to leave my gf because we both have mental illnesses l, she hasn't been diagnosed but we think we know what hers is, and I don't think I'm good for her and vice versa. The problem is I've never been so in love with someone before. She is the best thing that's ever happened to me when you count out our big fights. I feel like I don't know what to do though, like its too late to fix things. But alcohol is definitely my biggest demon so I guess I'm going to see of that helps.
Whats the longest u've been able to stay sober for?AA?counseling?stay on meds?