Motivated when Drinking - Lazy when Not Drinking
This problem of mine seems to be the opposite then most. I used to drink a half of liter or more of Vodka every night. Now I am down to a half of liter every 2-3 days, but still get wasted once a week. When I am sober, I am very un-motivated, have no energy and I want to eat alot more and just stay in. When I have a couple of drinks - I clean the house and do repairs, I work on a new internet web page, I go out and go pay bills, buy groceries, go to social events and get a lot of other things done. I also eat healthier. I want to quit drinking or at least slow down to just about nothing but I feel like I am buzzed, I am much more effective at accomplishing all the things I need to do. No drink - I do not think. Has anybody else experienced this or know somebody that has ? What should I do ? take some pills ?
When I was drinking, which was only 108 days ago, I had the same situation, but mine did have some logic to it. I was drinking close to a liter of rum (ah, my good friend Captian Morgan) a night, every night. Except I'd make a deal with myself...do this, and you can have one, then do this, and you can have one, over and over, and over. So fold the basket  of clothes? have a Captian & Coke. Vacuum? have a Captain & Coke? Do the dishes? have a Captain & Coke? shave? have a Captian & Coke.

Maybe if you can find some sort of pattern (not necessarily this one), it might shed some light.