Alcoholism Community
NERVOUSNESS

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

NERVOUSNESS

IN ADDITION TO UNBARABLE ITCHING FROM ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL I AM EXPERIENCE UNREASONABLE NERVOUSNESS, IRRIGATION AND CONCENTRATION PROBLEMS. HELP
Hello Bruma and welcome to MedHelp!
What were your drinking habbits like? Such as what did you drink, how much, how often and for how many years? Do you have a support system in place? If you are will to make this amount of effort lets make sure you do it right and be successful! If you need answers I will do my best to help but you need to give me more information.

Have you been to a doctor? How long has it been since you have had a complete physical?

The best help I can offer you at this point is a link that will tell you what to expect from alcohol withdrawal but it's always a good idea to make sure it's nothing serious.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001769/

Randy
Thanks for your advice. As I tried to write, yes I did have a complete physical and was completely unhappy with the lack of enthusiasm regarding follow up for all of my upcoming medical challenges.

I will write more to you in a bit. These last 2 weeks have been sheer chaos.

burma