Alcoholism Community
Nausea When Drinking Alcohol?

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Nausea When Drinking Alcohol?

Ok well it started off a year or two ago, when I became of age and started drinking like an animal. I would always be able to impress everyone with how much I could drink and I loved alcohol. However, one night after an over-drunken evening of booze, I threw up and blacked out (not the first time but the last time). Ever since that day, I struggle to even take a sip of beer or any other alcoholic drink without my body trying to reject it. The most I have done so far, is half a beer and that's while drinking soda at the same time. What's wrong with me? Is this permanent? How can I fix this??? I probably won't ever go that far with drinking again, but I at least want to be able to enjoy a drink every now and then and not be so socially outcast because of my rejecting of alcohol!
Be grateful.... Its a sign for you...  
I know I shouldn't be drinking alcohol like a mad person, but it ***** not even being able to enjoy one drink without forcing it down or gagging.
One only drinks for the buzz, else One would ONLY drink non-alcoholic drinks.  It's always seeking the buzz.....and then building tolerance.... and then becoming addicted, that is so problematic to so many (I include the Families and Friends who are affected by the alcoholic).
EVERYONE becomes addicted to alcohol given enough time and/or quantity in the same way ALL cucumbers become pickles if left in the brine long enough - some sooner than others, but eventually they will ALL become pickles.  So I say to You:

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS - THIS MAY BE YOUR SAVIOUR