Aa
A
A
Close
Shortness of Breath
Hey! So I had a binge night of drinking and I'm not a heavy drinker and I had about 6-9 shots of some pretty heavy stuff. Anyway, I was hospitalized however they just put an IV in me I did not have my stomach pumped they released mien the morning and said everything was fine with me. I felt the typical hangovers symptoms saturday and sunday I felt a bit better than Saturday. However, monday I randomly began experiencing shortness of breath accompanied by me not having much of an appetite. I really don't know what's up and I went to a doctor, my oxygen level was fine, I don't have allergies or asthma they said my heart was fine so I don't really know what's up has anyone experienced anything like this or any advice please? Also, I'm a pretty athletic person so just a bit confused on what's going on
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
So did they treat you for alcohol poisoning?What was your blood alcohol level?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm honestly not sure however when I received the medical papers it didn't mention anything about alcohol poisoning? Do you think I could be experiencing symptoms from that? The hospital was not my medical provider so they did not mention much and when I woke up I did not ask many questions, I was still confused.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
So how did you get to the ER?who took you there?if you had alcohol poisoning they would've told you that!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
7052683_tn?1392942395
Ya know when you drink that irresponsibly, you are going to have to expect it is not going to be good for your health. I mean who knows what the shortness of breath is all about, but you have a bigger problem in that you do "6 to 9 shots of some pretty heavy stuff"!!!

Think you are an alcoholic???

Not Funny,
CML
Comment
Cancel
7052683_tn?1392942395
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Shortness of Breath
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703