Alcoholism Community
Tranzine

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Tranzine

I am quitting drinking for the second time. The first time my doctor gave me tranzine for 3 days 3.5 doses. I am too embarrassed to go back and speak with her. I know if I had that 2-3 days worth of help from the tranzine I can kick it. Is there a source where I can get 6-9 pills? Or does any one know an alternative?
Ask your dr. for Campral.  It works.  Google it and read about it.  It really does take the cravings away.  Dont be embarassed.  We are all human.  Your dr. will understand.
Be honest with him or her. good luck. TJ
Please don't be embarasses, this is your life....  See the doctor ask for a refill.  You don't have to explain everything.  When you kick it get a support system.  If you keep doing the same thingyou have been doing, you get the same results most everytime.  Get a jump start on the disease of alcoholism..