Vitamins to quit drinking
Does anyone know if there are any vitamins out there to help your liver if you have damaged it too much? Does a body cleanse work and if so will that keep withdrawals curbed if you quit drinking cold turkey?
Hi Mel - I have heard that milk thistle is very good for your liver. Look it up. My friend was married to the footballer George Best who died of liver failure due to being an alocholic. He wrecked his transplant. She is an expert on vits and supps. I was told this milk thistle is good for you. I tried to get my husband to take some but he has trouble taking the stuff prescribed such as Thiamine, Vit B complex and ferrous sulphate. I'm glad someone wants help and isn't afraid to ask for it. I admire you and wish my husband would have such sense!!! Please take care - nana x
j34
I know when I went to detox they gave me calcuim and magnesium pills mixed together .You have to be careful with the ferrous sulphate which I think is iron to much can kill you!.Glad to know that you want to take care of self....j