Why i forget what happened after drinking
Ok so this might seem a little odd, but i know am not the only this happens to.
So the qauestion here is, when i drink a reasonable amount of alchohol i seem to forget some parts of the night, even though i know i was awake. for example, getting home from being out, i know i was driven home and i know who drove me home and i remeber bits and peices of the ride home, but i cant remember other stuff. another example is going from place to place, i know i went there but i cant remeber how i got there..... and other small stuff....
The next day i cant remember some parts of the night and i wanna know why....
Please help me out here, its a bit scary.....
These are called blackouts.  There is only one way to stop these and that is to stop drinking cuz if you dont it will only get worse.  
Yes, it's a blackout. There's so much alcohol in your system that your brain cannot get enough oxygen.  
its really wiered, even when am awake....
yes- you can be awake and doing things, and not remember any of it.  That's a blackout, and they're dangerous.  
whats the worst that could happen ....
You could die..........
it is very dangerous to operate a car when your in a blackout...looking back on it now...have u ever done that?ever had DUI's?don't remember who drove you home?when u render urself that powerless being drunk u open up the door for bad things to happen......like getting sexually assaulted...robbed...just to name a few !
Hi, I was a blackout drinker for 20 yrs. before I quit over a decade ago. They are scary. Many mornings I would wake up with self-inflicted bruises all over me and not remember how they got there. I would not remember driving home many times. Once, only once, I awoke the day after a blackout next to someone I didn't know, I managed to slip out of the house before he awoke. I was miles from home, in a town I've never been in, not knowing how to get home or where the bus route was, eventually I found it. I was mortified and disqusted with myself over this. I could have been killed by this stranger. I wasn't an every day drinker, but when I did, I couldn't stop until I drank myself into a blackout. I was a danger to myself and others. I would go from a mild-mannered, fairly quiet person to an argumentive, obnoxious, violent person. I once trashed an entire apartment in a blackout and woke the next day to ask "who did this", can you imagine? Blackout are dangerous and the only way not to endanger yourself or others is not to drink. There is a life without drinking and it's pretty neat when you go somewher really cool and actually remember being there and how you got home, ha,ha. Blessings