Withdrawl symptoms?
I have been drinking fairly heavy for about the past year or so but it increased the last few months.

At some points I was drinking 13-15 beers a night, but I had enough the last 2 months I have weened myself off going from 13-15 down to 8, 6, and now im down to 2-3 and only a few nights a week. Even while drinking alot I still drink 140-200 ounces of water a day....I love water, its really the only thing I drink other than beer. The odd thing is I feel worse now than when I was drinking more.

The past few weeks it seems like I'm short of breath doing light active to just sitting around (hoping its because I havent been working out and my cardio is low), my resting heart rate jumps around from 84 to as high as 98 bpm and everything in between, my insides feel very shaky, but my hands are very stable, I feel nauseous just about everyday (but never vomit), insomnia (i have had it since I was young), light headaches that come and go, aches and pains in the upper back and im always tired, and from time to time I feel hot and cold, light headed that comes and goes but I never come close to losing consciousness. I didnt have any of this when I was drinking more.

Are these withdrawal symptoms and should i be very worried? Im 31 years old male
these symtoms your having are falling into the catagory of withdraw yes however over 10 years ago I had to look into why I felt the need to be weaned off alcohol hen other people didn't eaven care to think about it when I came up with an answer honestly to myself I then was able to build a life I always intended to have

Thanks for the post...i was starting to think i was having a heart attack. I have done alot of soul searching and looking in the mirror at what i have become in the past year, honestly i dont like it.