Worried about my liver
Over the past couple of days the right side of my stomach has been swollen and then yesterday at work I noticed my sweat smelled like ammonia. This has me pretty freaked out.

I'm a 34 year old male and am probably around 40lbs overweight. Also I'm an alcoholic and I gave up drinking about 2 weeks ago, but before that I had been drinking between 6-12 drinks 3-5 days a week. I'm not experiencing any pain in my stomach but there is discomfort. It feels almost like there is pressure in my right side.

Does this sound like a liver or kidney problem? Should I head to the clinic today or can this wait until Monday when I can see my normal doctor?

I would appreciate any insight you could give me. Thank you
You should go see a doctor ASAP. Better safe than sorry. When your body shows strong symptoms it means , it is screaming for help. Please follow with a doctor today.
Hello

I agree with Clare, it is better to be safe than sorry. Please let us know how you get on, this forum is brilliant for support and advice or just to have a moan.

Take care and hope every thing is ok.